Sunday, November 15, 2020

Storyboard for “Possessed?”















   This is the storyboard for the movie that my group and I are creating called "Possessed?" The movie is about a group of friends who enter a haunted house on Halloween night and when one of them gets possessed, the group needs to figure out how to stay alive. My group and I all helped in creating this storyboard where we just split up the scenes. Alex did the first three pages which shows the group enter the haunted house and the friend getting possessed. Ava drew the scenes where the possessed friend murders another member of the group. I did the scenes where Jake and Morgan discover the mirror and Jake dies. And Morgan did the final scene where she stops the possessed friend. I am very exited to begin filming this movie.


 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  1. How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?        When thinking about the plot to our movie, my group and I wanted to cr...