Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Possessed Film Package

 

    My Short Film Package

Possessed


Link to short film: https://youtu.be/xkqnh5E8Cws











The Post Card

Front

Back
    
    Hello! As you can see from above my short film package is finished! The first thing That I have here is my embedded movie along with the YouTube link for my film. After that, I have the link to my website and a picture of the homepage to the website. The last thing that I have in my package are pictures of my postcard. on my website and post card are the links to the social media accounts for the film. Over the course of this project I had a lot of fun. I really learned a lot of new things during this project and I am very happy with the final result. I hope the audience enjoys the movie and just as much fun watching it as my group and I had making it!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  1. How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?        When thinking about the plot to our movie, my group and I wanted to cr...