Friday, March 20, 2020

One Day We’ll Finish Editing...One Day

   Hello. As I said in my last post, the entire world is facing a major issue. We are all suffering from the effects of a major virus that has plagued mankind this spring. This pandemic has made it very difficult for my group and I to edit our project. And with that it is very hard for us to do basically anything for the production of our project. None of my group members want to get sick or risk spreading any germs which is why we aren’t getting together to do anything. And when we do try to get together to edit it will most likely become very difficult to do so because I’m always booked with work. During this crisis, my job has been scheduling more and more, taking away a majority of my free time. This may not be a huge problem because our film takes place at night and with all this hysteria, my job now closes early. Since my job closes early, I’m able to get out and maybe film at night. This is one of the problems that I have faced solved.
    We also the issue with transportation. Even though we may be out of school, our parents still have work. None of us have a car of our own so driving ourselves is out of the option. We also can’t take a ride service such as Uber or Lyft because that would raise the risk of catching a he virus which would really be a problem. I know I have two older siblings who may be able to give me a ride but it’s not for sure. My group and I could still try and do a lot of editing over video chat as we did in the last blog but that can become pretty difficult when only two people in the group are actually doing the editing and the the others are just trying to give critiques over a screen. I tried writing some editing ideas down today so that if we do have to do a video chat, I can have a list to go through which may help us to get the job done quicker. I googled some songs that I think would be good to have in our film and I also thought if some ideas for when we do reshoots that will help our movie seem more paced and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  1. How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?        When thinking about the plot to our movie, my group and I wanted to cr...