Friday, April 17, 2020

Creative Critical Reflection


   Hello! This collection of videos is my creative critical reflection for my movie. For each project that I have done this year, I have made a reflection on it. For my commercial, my reflection was just an essay that answered these questions. My music video project had a creative PowerPoint to reflect what I did for my project and to answer the questions. And for this project, I had to make videos to answer the question. I thought that this was a very interesting way to create my CCR. I knew that it had to be creative but I didn’t know how to do that. A lot of my classmates were fake interviews and it looked really good. I didn’t have anybody to help me with this to make an interview so I tried to do it by myself and just play two different characters. While I was filming it, I realized that I looked really dumb and I wasn’t in to the self interview. I tried thinking of something creative that I could do by myself that is creative and then an idea cane to me: behind the scenes for my movie. As you can see in the videos above, I tried to make my CCR like a behind the scenes special. I thought of this project as being part of the special features interviews that you sometimes see on DVDs for movies. My project was to be a behind the scenes (or behind the screams) of “Signed, The Watcher”, my film,  and it was supposed to be a cast interview with myself where I answered questions to the camera. This was the best idea that I could come up with for being by myself to film. I had a great time editing this and I hope that you enjoy it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  1. How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?        When thinking about the plot to our movie, my group and I wanted to cr...