Thursday, April 16, 2020

Signed, The Watcher Movie

     This is it. This is our movie. This project took my group and I such a long time to create. From having to film to editing to re-shoots to re-edits, all while in the middle of a global pandemic, this project was extremely difficult to do. This project was to be the opening of a original horror film. My group and I decided to work within the horror genre. Our movie focuses on a group of teens who are trying to find their missing friend, once they find her, they also find a note from "The Watcher" explaining that he knows what the friend group did and he is gonna get his revenge. Though this movie was pretty hard to make, it was extremely fun. I really enjoyed being able to get together with my friends to shoot the film but editing was a different story since we couldn't get together due to the pandemic. Anyway, this is our final product and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  1. How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?        When thinking about the plot to our movie, my group and I wanted to cr...