Friday, September 18, 2020

The Group



 Hello! For this entry I’m gonna write about my group. As said in the last entry, I am working with the same group that I had last year. The names of the members of my group are Avalon, Alexandra, and Morgan. I think that this is great because we all became very close with each other since the project. We also all worked well together last year. I really liked working with them last year because we all had a similar mind set. We all wanted to do a horror movie for our final project and we were all happy with our assigned roles on the film. We had lot of fun with each project that we worked on together. We were always very reliable and would always do our assigned job for the class. Ava and Morgan really like to act in our projects. Alex and I like to edit our projects. We all contribute to help filming our projects. We also all help writing our projects. Writing our projects as a group allows us to share all of our ideas and contribute equally to the story that we were trying to create. Our group will have to work even more together this year in order to get a good grade on this project. I don’t know exactly what we have to yet for our class. I only know that we have to create a short film with a website and social media. I think it would be smart for us to take turns running the film website. I also think that we should only have one person in our group to run the social media. I’m very happy that I get to work with my group again. And I’m very exited to start working on our project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  1. How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?        When thinking about the plot to our movie, my group and I wanted to cr...