Thursday, December 10, 2020

Planning for Filming

     Hello! This blog is going to be about the planning before my group and I begin filming for our movie "Possessed"! A good way to check off all of the the things that you may need before filing is through the acronym "C.L.A.M.P.S." .CLAMPS is an acronym that I learned from my teacher last year and it stands for costumes, lighting, actors, makeup, props, and setting. The costumes that my group needed were basically just Halloween costumes. Ava and Morgan were able to provide most of the costumes. We had a cat costume for Morgan, a Harry Potter costume for Ava, a hippie costume for Alex, and I wore a pirate costume. The lighting is a little difficult to plan out. In the way beginning of the film, we have to shoot outside in the evening. This means that we have to find a time where we will have enough daylight to film in but also still have it be the evening. Our movie also takes place in an abandoned house at night which means there are supposed to be no working light fixtures in the house. The only solution that I can think of for this is to have the characters in the film use flashlights and make the flashlights works as a prop and a light fixture. The actors are myself, Ava, Morgan, and Alex. I don't think we'll need anymore actors than this. For makeup, we'll be using fake blood for some attack scenes. We may also be using some makeup for the costumes that we are wearing such as a nose and whiskers for Morgan's cat costume. We will be using a couple of props. The main prop that we will be using is a mirror that Ava and Morgan will be providing. We will also be using some other props such as the flashlights and parts to a costume and some sheets that make the houses look abandoned. The last thing that we went over is the setting. The setting is in an abandoned house. In order to create an abandoned illusion to my house, we will be removing a lot of the furniture and other objects from the rooms that we are filming in. We will also be using some white sheets to put over larger pieces of furniture such as couches and desks. We will try to film everything at my house but if we can't we can either film at Ava's or Alex's houses. This is the plan for filming and I can't wait to get started!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  1. How do your products  represent  social groups or issues?        When thinking about the plot to our movie, my group and I wanted to cr...